J. H. Walker House
The J. H. Walker House stands at 105 Randall Street.
This is a 1926 house with Craftsman style architectural elements. The house was designed by architect Legrand for the local pharmacist, J.H. Walker. The frame house is one story in height and is a side-gable building clad with wood shingles. The porch is engaged and has paired wood supports atop brick piers. Other Craftsman elements include exposed rafters, decorative stick work in gable ends, vertical stick vents in gable ends, a large shed roof dormer with a ribbon of windows, six-over-one double hung sash windows, and a wood panel door with fixed lights. There are transom lights over the door, and a portion of the porch is screened. The house has one hip projection and one gable projection and rear shed additions. There are two brick chimneys: one within the rear slope of the roof, and one on the side exterior of the historic addition. There is one outbuilding (a front-gable garage with similar architectural details to the house and a wood panel overhead hinged door). There is also one greenhouse structure with a concrete block knee wall for foundation and a metal frame and glass upper section.